| 1 2 3 |
From November 2 through 7, 2009
, EdiCAD will be presented in the BATIMAT Exhibition
(IT Area) set at the Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre, Paris. BATIMAT International Building Exhibition,
Secteur 81 - IT Area
(Administration systems, CAD, Web, Hardware...)Pavillon 5.1 - Allée D - Stand 25
Opening hours : 9.00 AM to 7.00 PM (saturday : 5.00 PM)
34th SYNAMOB Conference
The 34th SYNAMOB
Conference will be held from April 23 through 25, 2009. EdiCAD will be presented there on April, 23 and 24, stand 36
. SYNAMOB Conference, La Baule
Conference Centre ATLANTIA,
119 av. de Lattre de Tassigny
Opening hours : 8.00 AM - 7.00 PM
ARCHITECH.PC 6 now available !
GENERAL FEATURES :
Teamwork is nearly always used when creating a larger architectural project. The responsible directing designer is joined by additional architect colleagues and various kinds of technical designers who participate in the creative process, and the finished project will be the fruit of their combined efforts. However, the individuals participating in the work do not necessarily work at the same place and/or time, so there is the need to coordinate their activities. There may be the need for the client or an interested party to be provided with a "line of sight" from another location. The arrangement and implementation of this teamwork is supported by the corresponding functions of ArchiTECH.PC.
Prototype/Ready Element system
For each model element, a multileveled Ready Element and Prototype libraries can be created, and the library can vary according to projects. These collections can contain the most frequently used combinations of parameters, which makes work easier and faster. If we start designing using a pre-formed, carefully compiled library, we will not need to be concerned about setting parameters for elements we want to draw later, all we need to do is place the chosen Ready Element or Prototype onto the plan.
The "Project - Location Management" command can be used to create a textual parameter library that appoints locations in the project that can be well set apart. Practically, the structure of the project can be described as textual information organized into a hierarchical system.
These locations can later be used as properties of the materials assigned to the individual model elements, going to the Materials tab to attach them. This property of the assigned materials can be a useful aid in better identification when creating lists, and can offer the opportunity to group materials and select them according to new criteria.
Edit in 3D
Spatial editing of models can be done in the editing mode of 3D views. Switching between edit and view modes can be done using the "Options - Edit Model in 3D" command or the Toggle Edit/View Mode button that appears in the status bar in 3D views, or by turning on the Edit Model in 3D in the 3D View Setup dialogue box. In Edit mode, several new elements are added to the menu, toolbox and status bar. Editing can only be done in Shaded, Wire frame or Hidden Line mode; when editing is switched on, the 3D window automatically turns into one of these modes.
The advantage of direct three-dimensional editing is immediate visual feedback from the whole of the model. It is recommended primarily for faster production of visual plans and for carrying out the final arrangements and last go-over for finished models.
When designing, it can be helpful if not only the current floor is visible in the 2D view, but also the other floors, especially when the different floors are differently shaped. The plan information for floors above or below can aid in the formation of the current floor.
- Renewed user interface : new design for all tools, sub-tools and dialog boxes for a better reading of the features.
- Double-line Status Bar, integrating the "Offset", "Show Ghost floors" buttons in the 2D views, and the buttons "Toggle Edit/View Mode", "Toggle Current Plane Grid Visibility", "Coordinate System Mode 2D/3D", "Toggle 2D/3D Mode", "Lock/Unlock Camera" in the 3D views.
- All doors and windows have been supplemented with two new parameter groups: "Shading" (several types: rolling structure, shutters), and "Lintol" (several types, with parameters for list preparation).
- Floor name and N° are displayed in the title bar.
New intersection pointers
Intersections automatic recognition in order to reduce the recourse to the help points. All intersections are considered : line/line, line/cercle, line/face, etc.
2D VIEWS :
- Type and color management of the lines separating each layer from a composite wall.
- Place Skylight Window in a Roof
- Place Purlins in a Roof
- Place Rafters in a Roof
- Place Battens in a Roof
- Place Batten in a Roof
- Extend Selected Battens Until Batten
- Place Object With Path Polyline
- Edit Object Path Polyline
- Move Object Path Polyline Point/Arc Centre
- Add Object Path Polyline Point
- Delete Object Path Polyline Point
- Change Object Path Polyline Segment to Arc or Arc to Segment
- Place Free Stair With Walking Line
- Place Free Stair With Contours
- Place Free Stair With Contours and Walking Line
- Edit Free Stair Contour/Walking Line
- Move Free Stair Contour/Walking Line Point/Arc Centre
- Add Free Stair Contour/Walking Line Point
- Delete Free Stair Contour/Walking Line Point
- Change Free Stair Contour/Walking Line Segment to Arc or Arc to Segment
- Rotate Free Stair Steps
- Offset of the reference line compared to the beginning of the roof.
- Place a roof by 3 points.
- Rotation of roof edges (Rotate parameter group in Roof edge dialog)
- Edge covering position : vertical, horizontal, perpendicular to the plane of the roof, or according to an angle (relative or absolute).
- Framework modeller.
| 1 2 3 |